Diet, age, hormones and sun exposure all impact the health and vibrancy of our skin. The Foundation Facial or BBGlow can help to achieve glowing, radiate and seemingly poreless skin. Although the Foundation Facial is under the microneedling umbrella of treatments, it does not utilize any needles! Through a needle-free MST pen, hydraulic acid, vitamins and botanical extracts are infused into the skin. A Foundation Facial can be used year round to lighten and brighten the skin and with 2-5 treatments, can last up to 6 months. This treatment is virtually painless, is Health Canada approved and has no downtime.
If you are tired of temporarily covering up redness and imperfections using foundation and coverup and buying every moisturizer under the sun, then it might be time to try this facial!
All components are made of 100% natural and vegetable elements which prevent the clogging of pores. Foundation Facials ampoules are paraben and fragrance free; contain no alcohol, no colorants, no kojic acid, arbutin and no hydroquinone.
Immediately! To achieve the best results, it is recommended that a series of 3-4 treatments are done once a month. After the first few sessions, your glowing results can last several months! With regular maintenance, your effects can last even longer!
STEP 1: CLEANSE - A cleanser will be chosen based on your skin type to remove debris and surface oils
STEP 2: EXFOLIATION - An exfoliation gel will be applied to gently remove any dead skin cells and cleanse the pores.
STEP 3: CUSTOM BOOSTER SERUM - A custom booster serum will be chosen to suit your skin needs. The serum will be applied using a MST machine until all product is absorbed.
STEP 4: SERUM SHADES - A custom chosen serum shade will then be applied and worked into your skin using the MST machine.
STEP 5: MASK - Finally, a rejuvenating face mask is applied
- Those pregnant/nursing
- Those with skin concerns on their face such as hives, cold sores, a large amount of moles, aggressive acne, skin cancer, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea
- Anyone under 18
- Those on accutane within the past 6 months
- Those on insulin injections or blood pressure medicine
- Anyone with allergies to natural ingredients, herbs, cosmetic ingredients
- Those who have difficulty healing
Please see the Health Concerns Policy Section for those requiring Doctors Note.
- Stop retin A and other chemical exfoliators a week before your treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- No injectable fillers/botox for 2 weeks before your appointment
- Come to your appointment with clean skin!
- Only touch your skin with clean, dry hands
- Do not wash your face for 24 hours following your treatment.
-Apply an 50 SPF daily after 24hrs
- Do not excessively sweat or have hot showers/baths/saunas for 48 hours
- Do not use heavy facial products or makeup for 48hrs
- Do not use exfoliating products (acids, cleansing brushes, scrubs) for 2 weeks
Peeling, redness and dry skin may happen 1-7 days following the procedure.